Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feedback regarding the Finale of TBL

These are the comments I have gotten so far regarding the finale on April 17:

"I would love to hear from the participants that have done TBL more than once. we have some that have done it 3 & 4 times - What keeps them coming back - What have they accomplished? We always hear from the coach's. Let's hear from the rest of them."

"I say take the photos, let teams weigh in when they get there, let the coach's share about their teams' highs and lows, give out awards..."

"I think we should spend time with the participants sharing the take-aways from their journey. What's going to keep them motivated beyond TBL?"

"Love the idea of letting the "Losers" talk a bit too! Though I am always glad to give accolades to my team members and speak on their behalf."

"I think it would be great for 1 or 2 people off of each team get up and talk about their positive experience with TBL."

So as you can see, it looks like the vote is to not only hear the coach's speak a few words but also have TBL's speak as well! I LOVE that idea!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to chime in so late, but I feel like it's a bit anticlimactic to not have a challenge at the finale. Having participated last session as well, I felt like the finale was a little 'empty' in some way. That said, if we don't have a challenge and instead have participants and coaches speak, I'd love to see some sort of organized format. For example, each team could get together and decide on one or two of the biggest transformations (whether it be weigh loss or fitness improvement), teams could vote on an MVP, or most improved, etc., and/or teams could select a spokesperson to talk about their experience as a team and the motivation from their coach. Just some thoughts...
    This has been a fantastic experience, and I would love to see the finale be a great representation of that!

    ReplyDelete