Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Sunday is our final weigh in!

Gosh! I am sorry it has been so long in between posts! Between Spring Break and being out of town things have just been crazy!

Well, Sunday is our final weigh in and meeting for the 5th edition of The Biggest Loser. I can't wait to see the results. It is ALWAYS so much fun! Remember to wear athletic clothing similar to what you wore at the beginning so we can better compare the before and after photos. (after photos will be taken on Sunday) I will get these up in the lobby of the club as soon as possible along with the final results.

I have had a couple of you asked if we could indeed to a physical challenge on Sunday but the general consensus was, instead of doing a challenge have some of you guys give "testimonials," etc. I would love to hear from any or all of you! Please be thinking between now and then and we will do more of an "open floor" forum.

So, we will gather at 5:00 in the large group room and begin weigh ins as well as "after" photos. After that we will all gather and start "talking." After "you" have spoken, we will give out the awards. Although I wish I could award ALL of you, the awards will be given to the following...
  • The top 3 overall with the MOST TOTAL weight lost
  • #2 - #10 Biggest Loser's based on weight loss percentage
  • #1 - THE BIGGEST LOSER
I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment