Friday, February 4, 2011

Spinning today?


Hampton Hill's Spinning Studio

Well, I DID manage a run on Monday after taking 2 months off due to various reasons...shoulder surgery being one of them BUT I didn't end up spinning with Lucy on Wednesday because of a child being home from school a bit under the weather. ANYWAY, although I am sore from the waist down from my run 4 DAYS AGO! (what?!) I am signed up for Bucky's spin class today at noon. I may see some of our BL's there! I will be hiding in the back. Ha!

That being said, the first challenge for our Biggest Loser participants is a "group exercise" challenge. That is completing 12 of the 12 different types of classes at we offer at HHAC over a 4 week period.
Our class types are: BodyPump, BodyStep, BodyFlow, BodyJam, BodyCombat, BodyAttack, Spinning, Yoga, Pilates, Total Body Training/TBT, Iron Only/IO, Extreme Core and Power Circuit.
So, on top of the required 2-times a week training with their team mates and trainer, they are also given the challenge of completing as many types of group classes as they can! What am I "whining" about??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment