Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st WEIGH IN IS 1-WEEK FROM TODAY! Are you ready??

Today is 3 weeks since the start of our 5th edition of The Biggest Loser and 1 week from today is the first mandatory weigh in since our first weigh in on January 24.

I am expecting big numbers because I have personally witnessed all of the hard work! In fact, I quit trying to get into any of the group exercise classes because they are SO FULL!!! You guys are doing great and it really is a nice problem to have...the classes being packed that is. And you know? It has actually worked out better for me personally because for months prior to my shoulder injury I basically ran outside, did spinning occasionally and BodyPump was my main, well only source, of weight lifting. That's not a BAD thing but I had really gotten away from the gym floor and stayed within my "comfort" zone. Last week, when I couldn't get into 2 spin classes, I worked "legs" both times (still unable to do upper body)and did cardio other than my normal run and it was great! A "change up" in your exercise routine is great and NEEDED!

I look forward to seeing you in the club this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment