Monday, February 7, 2011

Food and "festivity" hangover from Super Bowl Sunday?

I saw on my friend's blog, http://www.344pounds.com/ that Super Bowl Sunday is the 2nd biggest "eating" day of the year after Thanksgiving! That's crazy! But come to think of it you really do plan the day around what will be eaten while enjoying friends and football. (BTW, Go Packers!)

I feel certain that our Biggest Losers did pretty well yesterday BUT if not, don't let one day of bad eating or over eating get you down! Get right back on track today with a great workout and clean eating! And of course burning even more calories by continuing to work towards completing your first challenge...all 12 types of group exercise classes that HHAC offers in 4 weeks! 

As I stated on Friday, I DID have every intention of taking Bucky's 12:00 noon spin class but there were at least 5-6 Biggest Losers in there which made it a packed class! I gave my bike up for a member that was on the "alternate" list. And being that I have only worked out 1 time in two months I must say that I left the spin room and walked towards the workout floor somewhat lost! After all, back when I WAS lifting weights (prior to my shoulder injury) it was still just BodyPump, not lifting on the main floor of the gym. Being that I am not able to do "upper body" until after re-hab I decided to do a "leg" workout and some cardiovascular work on the stepmill. After the spin class was over the member who used the bike I had reserved thanked me for letting her do the class and went on to say how much she "needed" it that day! I ended up thanking HER because it forced me to get back out on the floor and get re familiar with the equipment on my own. I ended up having a fantastic workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment